To celebrate the official launch of our Rideshare service in Brisbane, we’re giving all Brisbane passengers a FREE lift to work this morning!
Simply request a GoCatch Rideshare or Taxi in Brisbane between 7-10AM this morning, and your ride up the value of $30 is on US!
We’re so confident Brisbanites are gonna love our service, we’re giving you all a FREE test ride this morning.
Can’t wait to see you on the road!
Terms & Conditions
* Limited to one free trip per passenger, up to the value of $30. Trip must be taken between 7 and 10AM on Monday 5 September, 2016, AEST time. Must pay in-app to redeem free ride. Payment method must be added in order to pay in-app. To add a payment method, tap Menu > Account > Payment Methods. Valid on GoCatch Rideshare and Taxi trips.
Wednesday 10 August, 2016
Are you a GoCatch user with a Qantas Frequent Flyer account? Trying to accumulate more points so you can redeem your next reward sooner?
You’re in luck! GoCatch is proud to announce that from today, we’ve extended our Qantas partnership to give GoCatch users the chance to earn Qantas Points on both Taxi AND Rideshare trips! You’ll now earn 1 Qantas point for every dollar spent on GoCatch travel.
With our usual no surge pricing and fleet of better Rideshare vehicles, GoCatch has your back when it comes to safe and reliable transport. Plus, your trips to and from Sydney Airport will now be a breeze with our designated pick-up area.
Our continuing partnership with Qantas is our commitment to providing a better transport experience for all Australians, on the ground and in the sky.
So what are you waiting for? Hit the ground with GoCatch, and take off with Qantas!
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn points. A joining fee usually applies however, GoCatch has arranged for this to be waived for new GoCatch customers who join here. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions. View GoCatch Terms and Conditions about earning Qantas Points with GoCatch.
Tuesday 24 May, 2016
To get you prepared, we’ve put together a brief guide to help you look like a seasoned craft beer enthusiast, even if you can’t tell the difference between beer and cider.
When you’re walking around the festival, spout these words to make yourself sound like a well-rounded beer festival hopper.
- Malt: an ingredient that determines the colour, average alcoholic volume (ABV), and body of a beer. It only takes a few darker malt grains to make a rich coloured beer, which means these grains really pack a punch!
- Carbonation: CO2 helps to heighten a beer’s aromatics, affecting overall mouthfeel. When there is foam, there is carbonation. The foam and bubbles in an alcoholic beverage strengthen the level of notes carried to the nose when you smell it.
- Aromatics: the two most popular ways to smell the different “notes” of beer are the Bloodhound Technique, which involves giving three quick sniffs, and the simpler one long sniff beneath the nose.
- Yeast: when beer is fermented, yeast consumes the simple sugars to produce alcohol, CO2, and a variety of flavour and aroma compounds, as well as byproducts called esters.
- Hops: these dried cone like flowers from the hop plant are used to give beers their bitter flavour during the brewing process.
- Legs: in fermented drinks, ethanol is the main alcoholic substance that reduces the surface tension of water in a beer, leaving legs on the side of a glass. The more legs, the higher the alcoholic content.
Now that you’re a craft beer genius, let us help you get to GABS! We’re giving all new passengers $10 OFF their first GoCatch ride with code GABS2016.
If you’re reading this on a phone, download the GoCatch app from your app store now.
So get to Gabs with GoCatch this weekend and taste test all the alcoholic craft beverages like a pro! The designated GoCatch pick up and drop-off area is located right in front of the Bay 8 at the Australian Technology Park.